In a perfect world, we would all spend Sunday evening getting ready for the week ahead – meal prepping, choosing outfits, and winding down with a good book. Ha! As much as I want them to, my Sundays do not look like this. But what if you could do one of these activities while lying in bed, or watching tv on the sofa, or waiting for your takeout order? This one app can change the way you get dressed in the morning. Let me introduce to you Stylebook!
The steps are simple!
- Lay each article of clothing on a solid color background.
- Take a photo of the garment.
- Import the photo into the Stylebook app, and erase your background.
Finley was helping me take photos. 😊
The possibilities are endless!
- Create magazine-style outfits with YOUR clothes.
- Assign categories and colors to your digital closet.
- Add outfits to a calendar.
- Create packing lists.
- So much more!
Stylebook helps you see all your clothes at once and combine them in ways you never thought of before! Take a look at the tutorial video below from Stylebook for tips on how to use the app.