I have a few scarves that I wear in my hair all. the. time. but I hadn’t ever worn one as a neck scarf. It was one of those trends that I thought looked cute on other people, but I could never pull it off. As it turns out, I did feel a bit silly, but it looked great! Today, I’m showing you the perfect summer neck scarf outfit so that you can try it too!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Solid Color T-Shirt: Tuck it in or tie it up.
- High Waist Jeans: Cuff them at the bottom.
- Neck Scarf: I got mine on Amazon.
- Shoes: Stay away from patterns, but any solid color or metallic is great.
- Hat: It’s not essential, but hats make everything better!
Show me your version of this summer neck scarf outfit on Instagram by using the hashtag #CMarieCollective!